A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaleb Al Awar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Al Awar graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Al Awar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaleb S Al Awar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ghaleb S. Al Awar practice?
- Dr. Ghaleb Al Awar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghaleb Al Awar practices Pediatrics near Silsbee, TX.
See Silsbee Pediatricians.