Learn more about Dr. Ghaleb Hatem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaleb Hatem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatem
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hatem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghaleb Hatem, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatem graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hatem has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaleb F Hatem MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ghaleb F. Hatem practice?
- Dr. Ghaleb Hatem has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghaleb Hatem practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Ophthalmologists.