A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaleb Hatem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaleb Hatem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghaleb Hatem, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatem graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hatem has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghaleb F. Hatem practice?
Dr. Ghaleb Hatem practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Ophthalmologists.