A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaleb Hatem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaleb Hatem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatem
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hatem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghaleb Hatem, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatem graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hatem has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaleb F Hatem MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ghaleb F. Hatem practice?
- Dr. Ghaleb Hatem has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghaleb Hatem practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Ophthalmologists.