A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaleb Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaleb Saab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saab
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Saab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghaleb Saab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Saab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaleb Aadel Saab MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ghaleb A. Saab practice?
- Dr. Ghaleb Saab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghaleb Saab practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists, Riverside Hematologists, and Riverside Oncologists.