A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaleb Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghaleb Saab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Saab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaleb Aadel Saab MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ghaleb A. Saab practice?
- Dr. Ghaleb Saab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghaleb Saab practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists, Riverside Hematologists, and Riverside Oncologists.