A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaleb Sabbah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaleb Sabbah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbah graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Sabbah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaleb Michael Sabbah MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghaleb M. Sabbah practice?
- Dr. Ghaleb Sabbah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghaleb Sabbah practices Internal Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists.