A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghali Bacha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghali Bacha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghali Bacha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacha graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bacha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghali Bacha MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghali Bacha practice?
- Dr. Ghali Bacha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghali Bacha practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists.