A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghalib Talia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghalib Talia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghalib Talia, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talia graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Talia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghalib Y. Talia practice?
Dr. Ghalib Talia practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Pontiac Colorectal Surgeons.