A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghandi Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghandi Saadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghandi Saadeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Saadeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghandi M Saadeh MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ghandi M. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Ghandi Saadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghandi Saadeh practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Endocrinologists.