Dr. Ghandi Saadeh MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Norfolk, VA

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016
Best doctor in the world

December 18th, 2015
Poor patient service
Terrible patient service with Dr. Ghandi and staff, poor communication and follow through. Takes forever to get a hold of anyone, and then get the run around. CVS couldn't even each anyone there to ask a question about the strange way he wrote RX.

October 17th, 2015
EXCELLENT ENDOCRINOLOGIST!!!!
Excellent doctor. He is very caring, kind and very educated. He will take the time to understand your concerns and he will make sure he has a plan for you when you leave. He is the best endocrinologists I have ever seen and I am so glad that I find him.

June 18th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Saadeh's for 10 years. When I first became a diabetic my A1C was 11. I followed the herd and went to a large diabetic group in the local area. I could never manage my diabetes and the best A1C I could achieve was a 9.5. The doctors at the other group be littled me and made me feel as if I did not care about my health, even suggested that I find another Dr. So I did, with in the first year my A1C came down to an 8. Dr. Saadeh suggested the insulin pump two years ago......my A1C dropped to 6.8 and has not been over 7.5 since. Dr. Saadeh is down to earth and keeps you in check, without be littling your spirit.

September 25th, 2013
The Absolute Best
I had formerly been seeing a large endocrinology group. I was not happy and my poor compliance showed. Since seeing Dr. Saadeh, my medical care has been superb and compliance much improved. I cannot say enough good things about him.

January 18th, 2013
wonderful provider
wonderful provider- caring, patient- a true professional

July 26th, 2012
In reading others reviews on this site I can only say that I must have been seen by an impersonator!!! I have never in my life encountered a more rude, useless doctor than him. He didn't listen at all, told me that it is completely normal to be tired all the time and that I need to accept that I will be fat no matter how much I exercise! I find it hard to come up with adequate adjectives to appropriately describe just how horrible he is!

March 13th, 2012
this doctor is kind and patient, he listern to you and go over lab work with you,and explain to you what is going in a matter that you would understand if you have no medical knowledge.

July 12th, 2011
Great Doctor - Seen him for years
I have been a diabetic for over 18 years and on every level on medicine. I have also tried numerous doctors, Dr. Saadeh is great. He listens, will explain things in non-medical terms so you can understand, and seems to truly care. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an endocronologist in the area.

June 23rd, 2011
IN MY OPINION YOU SHOULD HIRE MORE DOCTORS WITH HIS ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH PATIENTS.DR SAADEH ADDRESSES YOUR PROBLEM AND MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO CORRECT IT. HE DOES NOT THROW UP HIS HANDS AND TELL YOU SOMETHING TO GET YOU OUT OF HIS OFFICE IN A HURRY. HE FINDS A SOLUTION AND IS VERY HONEST WITH YOU.JUST A KNOWLEDGEABLE AND REMARKABLE MAN. SOME OF THE DOCTORS THAT ARE HIRED AT NDC AMAZE ME THAT THEY CAN GET TO THEIR OFFICES WITHOUT A MAP.??/,;:'"

May 2nd, 2011
DR SAADEH WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, HE TREATED ME KINDLY AND WITH RESPECT. HE WAS ALSO VERY GENTLE AND VERY REASSURING. HIS STAFF WAS EQUALLY EFFICIENT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HIS SERVICES. HIS OFFICE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY WITH THE RESULTS OF MY TEST, WHICH GAVE ME GREAT RELIEF. AND I AM LOOK FORWARD TO MY YEAR FOLLOW UP WITH DR SAADEH..

November 22nd, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Saadeh's for approx. six years. I've been treated with professionalism and kindness by the Doctor and his staff. He's taken me back w/o having to wait to fix my insulin pump, set up time with his nutitionist and educator, and taken my weights. I feel very comfortable and relaxed with his methods and diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone!