Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Sentara Medical Assoc
850 Kempsville Rd
Norfolk, VA 23502
757-261-5744
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  The Absolute Best  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2013

I had formerly been seeing a large endocrinology group. I was not happy and my poor compliance showed. Since seeing Dr. Saadeh, my medical care has been superb and compliance much improved. I cannot say enough good things about him.

|  wonderful provider  |  show details
by Stacey Eitner on Jan 18th, 2013

wonderful provider- caring, patient- a true professional

Jul 26th, 2012

In reading others reviews on this site I can only say that I must have been seen by an impersonator!!! I have never in my life encountered a more rude, useless doctor than him. He didn't listen at all, told me that it is completely normal to be tired all the time and that I need to accept that I will be fat no matter how much I exercise! I find it hard to come up with adequate adjectives to appropriately describe just how horrible he is!

Mar 12th, 2012

this doctor is kind and patient, he listern to you and go over lab work with you,and explain to you what is going in a matter that you would understand if you have no medical knowledge.

|  Great Doctor - Seen him for years  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

I have been a diabetic for over 18 years and on every level on medicine. I have also tried numerous doctors, Dr. Saadeh is great. He listens, will explain things in non-medical terms so you can understand, and seems to truly care. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an endocronologist in the area.

Jun 23rd, 2011

IN MY OPINION YOU SHOULD HIRE MORE DOCTORS WITH HIS ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH PATIENTS.DR SAADEH ADDRESSES YOUR PROBLEM AND MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO CORRECT IT. HE DOES NOT THROW UP HIS HANDS AND TELL YOU SOMETHING TO GET YOU OUT OF HIS OFFICE IN A HURRY. HE FINDS A SOLUTION AND IS VERY HONEST WITH YOU.JUST A KNOWLEDGEABLE AND REMARKABLE MAN. SOME OF THE DOCTORS THAT ARE HIRED AT NDC AMAZE ME THAT THEY CAN GET TO THEIR OFFICES WITHOUT A MAP.??/,;:'"

by NORMA PRUITT on May 2nd, 2011

DR SAADEH WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, HE TREATED ME KINDLY AND WITH RESPECT. HE WAS ALSO VERY GENTLE AND VERY REASSURING. HIS STAFF WAS EQUALLY EFFICIENT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HIS SERVICES. HIS OFFICE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY WITH THE RESULTS OF MY TEST, WHICH GAVE ME GREAT RELIEF. AND I AM LOOK FORWARD TO MY YEAR FOLLOW UP WITH DR SAADEH..

by Eric in VA Beach on Nov 22nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Saadeh's for approx. six years. I've been treated with professionalism and kindness by the Doctor and his staff. He's taken me back w/o having to wait to fix my insulin pump, set up time with his nutitionist and educator, and taken my weights. I feel very comfortable and relaxed with his methods and diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2010

This office is very busy and sometimes scheduling can be tricky, but it's worth it. First, the staff - they are very understanding and accommodating and get back to you quickly. They also know what they are doing. They help handle insurance, pharmacy, etc. Dr. Saadeh - his bedside manner is unbeatable and his experience and knowledge in the endocrinology field are unbeatable. I feel so lucky that this was the dr's office I was recommended to because having Thyroid cancer I don't think I would have gotten better care anywhere else.