A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanem Daghestani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanem Daghestani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daghestani graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Daghestani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanem Daghestani MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanem Daghestani practice?
- Dr. Ghanem Daghestani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ghanem Daghestani practices Medical Oncology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX.
See Edinburg Oncologists.