A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanem Daghestani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanem Daghestani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daghestani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daghestani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daghestani graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Daghestani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanem Daghestani MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanem Daghestani practice?
- Dr. Ghanem Daghestani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghanem Daghestani practices Medical Oncology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Oncologists.