A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhambhani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Bhambhani has 26 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani has 34 office locations.
Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Ozone Park Internists, Ozone Park Cardiologists, Ozone Park Radiologists, and Ozone Park Surgeons.