A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhambhani
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bhambhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhambhani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Bhambhani has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ozone Park, NY.
See Ozone Park Cardiologists.