A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhambhani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bhambhani has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhambhani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani practice?
Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Ozone Park Internists, Ozone Park Cardiologists, Ozone Park Radiologists, and Ozone Park Surgeons.