A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhambhani
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhambhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhambhani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Bhambhani has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghanshyam Bhambhani practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ozone Park, NY.
See Ozone Park Cardiologists.