A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Bhatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam M Bhatt MD is a male Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam M. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Bhatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghanshyam Bhatt practices Radiology near Valley Cottage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Valley Cottage Radiologists.