A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Bhatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam M Bhatt MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam M. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Bhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghanshyam Bhatt practices Radiology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Radiologists.