A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Bhatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam M Bhatt MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam M. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Bhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghanshyam Bhatt practices Radiology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Radiologists.