A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Patel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Reg Med Ctr, Gadsden, Al
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam Mohanial Patel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghanshyam Patel practices Internal Medicine near Chicago Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IL.
See Chicago Heights Internists.