A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Massand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Massand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghanshyam Massand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massand graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Massand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ashley Valley Medical Center
- Hubbard Regional Hospital, Webster, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam Pribdhas Massand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam P. Massand practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Massand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghanshyam Massand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Park City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernal, UT and Heber City, UT.
See Park City Surgeons.