A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Merai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Merai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Merai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam V Merai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam V. Merai practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Merai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghanshyam Merai practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Primary Care Doctors.