A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghanshyam Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam M Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghanshyam Patel practices Ophthalmology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Ophthalmologists.