A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghanshyam Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam Mangaldas Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghanshyam Patel practices Ophthalmology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Sugar Land Ophthalmologists.