Dr. Ghanshyam Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ghanshyam Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2017

I have been a patient of this doctor for about 20 yrs. My daughter recommended him to me. He is very honest with me about the condition of my eye. He will not do surgery if it is not necessary. He is about the best patient care that he can provide; making money is not his priority.

February 14th, 2014

Horrible Staff...Disrespectful

Dr. Ghanshyam has been both of my parents doctor for a while now. His wife answers his phone calls and she is sooooo beyond rude, and disrespectful. my mom calls in and asked her a question and she gave me a rude answer and handed the phone to someone else and we could hear her saying tell them no. So my mom asked this new lady and she said no as told and was also rude and hands the phone back to his wife. My mom then asked for another time for an appointment and she said this is the only time you want it or not. Really rudely. Then I took the phone and said we are going to switch doctors if you are going to be so rude. She said OK then Bye and hung up on us. So guess you lost customers now but she doesn't care obviously.

April 11th, 2013

Mrs.

It was my first visit and the Dr. did a very thorough exam of my eyes. He did not seem to rush me even though he had other patients waiting. He explained all the tests and the results.

September 20th, 2012

The best

You want good quality care for your eyes go see this Dr.I have been to his office several times and when I say quality care I mean exactly that.

November 17th, 2009

Very considerate and informative

Dr Patel and his staff were very kind and considerate. They were very informative and took the time to answer my questions. The exam was explained and procedures gone over for my benefit. I would strongly recommend them to others.

March 29th, 2017