A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghanshyam Thakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghanshyam Thakkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghanshyam Thakkar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakkar graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thakkar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghanshyam S Thakkar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ghanshyam S. Thakkar practice?
- Dr. Ghanshyam Thakkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghanshyam Thakkar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.