Dr. Gharanai Payind Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gharanai Payind?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Gharanai Payind?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2015

Courteous, professional

Fantastic physician. Very detail-oriented, warm, courteous, and professional.

July 31st, 2015

compassionate Doctor

This was one of the most kind and compassionate doctors who I have met. He took great care of my wife after her car accident, and her very long hospitalization at Riverside Hospital. He never made our family feel rushed. Great physician.

June 6th, 2015

Always took extra time to sit with our family

Fantastic doctor. Explained everything to me about my husband's diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. Never made my family feel rushed, always taking extra time to sit down with our family when needed. Very thorough. Bedside manner was great. Highly recommend.

September 9th, 2014

Professional, compassionate

Dr Payind treated my father for the last two years of his life before my Dad died of cancer. This doctor would always take extra time to answer all of our questions, and he never made my family members feel rushed. Very compassionate and caring, highly-recommended physician.

July 30th, 2014

Absolutely wonderful physician. He took great care of my father last month, and was very thorough and detail-oriented. Excellent bedside manner, and always took plenty of time to answer all of my family's questions. Highly-respected by the other doctors and nurses as well, based on what I saw and heard during my father's one-month hospitalization. Warm, caring, and highly-recommended by everyone in my family.

December 2nd, 2013

Not Happy

I seen Dr. Paynid not to long ago I would have to say I felt he rushed in and out of my room really didn't listen to me and was very rude at times I am never going back to his office again and I think that people should avold doing the same.

July 9th, 2012

Wonderful doctor

The best doctor a patient can wish for. Highly recommended!! Very polite, understandable and professional!!!

June 3rd, 2012

Excellent doctor!!!

He took great care of my ailing mother, and he answered all of questions, and was very courteous and professional. Highly recommended!!!

June 3rd, 2012

Great doctor!!!

He took excellent care of my ailing mother during her final years with us. Very courteous and professional, and highly recommended.

November 1st, 2011

I had a bad experince with him and I dont want that to happen in future with anybody else.

October 27th, 2010

Look qute on hat saw u in library 101910

November 27th, 2009

Dr. Payind was very polite and professional. I wish he weren't a hospitalist. I would become a patient if he saw patients in an office setting, and he were a family doctor.