3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best show details The Best
by Kevin C on Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Gappelberg has been my Doctor for at least 15 years. My wife also has him as her PC. I can't say enough about his compassion, professionalism and overall demeanor. He has helped my wife and I through quite a few illnesses. We have such great faith in him my Mother- In-Law switched to him and he has saved her many times. We trust him so much our son will see him as soon as he is of age. We thank God there are such kind, caring human beings like Dr. Gappelberg.

Does his research show details Does his research
Nov 3rd, 2012

He has a bit of an odd manner but his up-to-date knowledge and his excellent diagnostic skills make him a doctor to be trusted. His does his homework instead of being sold on particular drugs and ailments. His staff is great.

No Compassion.. show details No Compassion..
Oct 24th, 2011

After dealing with his arrogance and horrible bedside manner for the past few years, I have had enough. Most recently, I had a serious condition and he chastised me for causing him too much work.

May 3rd, 2011

Should not even be in the Medical field.next life Ghary try dog walking!!

Oct 19th, 2009

I have a long history of cancer in my extended family and am over 40. When I told him I was concerned about this and wanted some screening his response was "I wouldn't worry about it. Cancer usually happens when you get older". WHAT? When i asked his office if I could get a yearly physical to conduct some screening his office told me there would be a 10 month wait until I could get an appointment. After I explained that I was concerned about the cancer issue they said unless your sick that's how long you need to wait. After explaining that i was concerned about the wait they said there was nothing they could do.Go to see another doctor and use another office.

ABYSMAL HUMAN BEING show details ABYSMAL HUMAN BEING
Sep 16th, 2009

The man is a quack and completely unreasonable.

he does his research show details he does his research
May 16th, 2009

He's been great and has come through with the right diagnoses and treatments.

Not a great listener. show details Not a great listener.
Mar 16th, 2009

Not a great listener. He's ok for slam dunk things, like the basic cold or a simple physical; but beyond that, not much help. I went there for a strange pressure/tingling problem with my ears 6 mos ago, and he took one look in the ears, and dismissively said 'that'll go away over time' and then proceeded to lecture me about a completely unrelated health issue (I was thinking, "yes, I know that's a problem, but um, what about my ears, what I came here for?"). After that, I took it upon myself to seek out specialists who could diagnose the prob. 6 mos later, after seeing several specialists ON MY OWN (no help from dr G), I'm seeing an oral surgeon b/c I may have TMJ. Thanks so much.

Feb 15th, 2009

I like Dr. Gappelberg. He takes the time to listen to me and makes useful suggestions. I haven't presented him with any mysterious symptoms so I can't comment on his ability to diagnose.