A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghasak Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghasak Mahmood, Endocrinology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghasak Mahmood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mahmood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghasak Amer Mahmood MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ghasak A. Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Ghasak Mahmood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghasak Mahmood practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Endocrinologists.