A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghasak Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghasak Mahmood, Endocrinology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmood
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mahmood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghasak Mahmood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mahmood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghasak Amer Mahmood MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ghasak A. Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Ghasak Mahmood has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghasak Mahmood practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Endocrinologists.