inactive

Ghasan M Tabel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

June 25th, 2015
his staff an him rock, i think him an his staff r very caring

January 12th, 2014
This Doctor is awful. He is completely unresponsive to his patients and his bedside manner is horrid. He doesn't listen to our concerns and hasn't responded to attempts of contact for over two days and hasn't explained anything going on as far as a treatment plan. My mom is currently in a facility he had her transferred to and they have also tried to reach him and said he is not calling back for them to receive orders for her care! I can't understand how a Doctor ignores his patients for such an extended amount of time. We are changing primary physicians immediately and I would never ever recommend this Doctor until he starts treating his patients with genuine care rather than a number. We have friends that also had a bad experience with this Doctor. Run for your life. I've also noticed that those that have good things to say about him haven't posted their names. It's probably him doing his own survey to look good . He's welcome to prove me wrong on any of this. Unbelievable.

August 7th, 2012
Son
He lies to he's patient and does not tell the full story to any one. i don't think he knows what he's doing and he's in over his skill with what is going on with my mom but doesn't want to say so!!

April 15th, 2012
very nice attitudes, cares about his patients. He only recommends whats necessary. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr.Tabel.

April 3rd, 2011
A really good doctor
I am pleased with his care very much.

December 2nd, 2010
I have nothing but nice things to say about this doctor. He is a caring gentleman. He took care of my grandfather well. We are very pleased.

November 14th, 2010
this doctor doesn,t do a thing but make you stay in the hospital and his bedside manner is horrible!

October 7th, 2010
Great doc, took care of me well. Very caring and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone

June 18th, 2010
More interested in his bank balance than his patients.
i also met dr. tabel when i was admitted thru the ER. He was cold and brusque. After i was admitted he did stop by once a day, but when i had a problem with my meds it took forever to reach him. After 3 weeks i was transferred to another hospital where Dr. Tabel was somehow still my internist, altho here i only saw him once a week. After 8 weeks i was more than ready to go home, and as i was packing up to leave he suddenly came rushing in to insist that i stay THREE more weeks. Why? Because he wanted me to take a blood thinner (pill) once a day. I asked couldn't my GP oversee that? No, no, no he said. Then he tried to scare me into staying by saying things like i could 'bleed to death!' I spent some 15 minutes telling him there was no way i was going to stay in the hospital three more weeks just so i could take one pill a day. It was only then that he let slip that if i left and let my GP handle everything he (Tabel)'wouldn't be able to follow' me. Which i construed to mean he would no longer get paid. I was absolutely infuriated by his histrionics and attempts to frighten me into staying - for the sole purpose of fattening his bank book. Thanks but no thanks.

March 30th, 2010
This doc admitted my husband through the emergency room after a heart attack. Cardiologists/Cardiac surgeons took over his care, but Dr. Tabel ended up charging $530.00 for each of 6 visits and "touched" my husband one time! The other visits consisted of walking into his room and asking how he was. I have been trying to get in touch with him for 2 days and he has no accessible number or office. I am astounded that he can get away with this "racket!". I've never laid eyes on this man and my insurance company has to pay him! I am going to appeal all of his charges and confront him as soon as I can get him to answer my message to call me.

March 23rd, 2010
bad
Fired him as our Dr......