A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghasoub Harb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghasoub Harb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghasoub Harb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harb graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Harb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghasoub Harb MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ghasoub Harb practice?
- Dr. Ghasoub Harb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghasoub Harb practices Urology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Geneseo, IL and Moline, IL.
See Davenport Urologists.