A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Al-Jazayrly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Al-Jazayrly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Jazayrly graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Jazayrly has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Jazayrly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghassan M. Al-Jazayrly practice?
Dr. Ghassan Al-Jazayrly practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.