A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan al-Jazayrly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan al-Jazayrly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. al-Jazayrly
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. al-Jazayrly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. al-Jazayrly graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. al-Jazayrly has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan al-Jazayrly MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan al-Jazayrly practice?
- Dr. Ghassan al-Jazayrly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghassan al-Jazayrly practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.