Dr. Ghassan Al-Sabbagh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ghassan Al-Sabbagh?

July 13th, 2016

Courteous, competent, caring...

June 21st, 2016

Dr Al Sabbagh is a very compassionate Dr. I would recommend anyone to go to him. He truly cares about you and takes good care of you.

February 4th, 2015

I have been seeing him for years now. He is always thoughtful and caring. Only doctor that diagnosed my mom correctly.

January 28th, 2015

I had a colonoscopy screening with Dr Al-Sabbagh 10 years ago (age 50) and again today (age 60). He is very thorough in his explanation of his post-procedure findings, takes time to answer question and has an excellent bedside manner. I have complete confidence in his care and highly recommend him to anyone needing a colonoscopy or Gastro-Hepa care.

September 7th, 2014

A Rare Caring Specialist

I have been a patient of Dr. Al-Sabbagh for nine years. He always takes time to speak with me to catch up on things between visits. He is extremely smart and a down to earth people person who is very knowledgeable in many other areas of medicine (other than his specialty). He has performed 3 colonoscopy's on me over the years and I will not use anyone else but him. I would recommend Dr. Al-Sabbagh to any of my family or friends. In addition, I would recommend him to anyone who has an recurring or rare issue/condition that no other Doctor can help with. There is a good chance he can help.

May 30th, 2014

First Class Professional

I've had the pleasure of dealing with Dr. Al-Sabbagh for the past five years and would rate him as a "first class professional." His compassion for his patients and his staff is unsurpassed. He has proven himself to be honest and trustworthy and an asset to the community.

May 12th, 2014

Dr Al-Sabbagh is a kind incredibly intelligent and ethical physician. He listens to you and only runs tests he feels are necessary. I had abdominal pain for 12 years and no one could figure it out but he did! I feel so much better and can live a normal pain free life now- I am forever grateful!

April 4th, 2014

Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Al-Sabbagh is a great doctor and great guy. I have been to several gastroenterologist before finding one whom I felt like I could trust their opinion no matter what. He maintains the newest technology and is by far and away better than any othe gastro I have seen. Very impressed.

February 2nd, 2014

An awesome, caring specialist

Dr. al-Sabbagh is a caring and very smart doctor. He talks to you as if you are a person and not a chart. He corrected my diagnosis. He thinks outside the box when it is needed to get you well. Other doctors wanted to do major, dangerous surgery on me. He agreed to try medication, and it took time, but it worked, and today I am doing great. The only thing better than Dr. al-Sabbagh is his awesome staff. They work hard. They are kind and courteous. They do whatever it takes to serve you. They often go above and beyond what they need to do to serve others. I don't care where I live, I will drive or fly into RDU if necessary to see Dr. al-Sabbagh.

January 11th, 2014

Great doctor!

I would recommend this Dr. Al-Sabbagh to any of my family, friends, or anyone seeking his medical help.

November 14th, 2012

Dr. Al-Sabbagh is awesome!

Only thing I would change here is the call back time when leaving a message for someone to call back. It has taken 3 days for a call back from the nurse. Then she doesn't always get what you are talking to her about.

May 22nd, 2012

A Caring Specialist

The other GI doctors I have had all said that for me the question was how soon I wanted to cut my gut out and get a colostomy bag. Dr. al-Sabbagh was recommended by both my primary care doctor and my pharmacist. I was a horrible case, but he took me on and was patient with getting the medications right. After 3 years under his care, my gut is almost normal, and I am active, eat what I want, do what I want. Thanks to a patient, caring specialist. He is great. His nurses enjoy working for him. He looks you in the eye and talks with you.