Dr. Ghassan Al-Zaghrini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

March 11th, 2016
This doctor is amazing. He takes a interest more then other doctors I have had in the past. He spends time and explains everything to you. No rush to get you out. I feel he is genuinely interested in my well-being.

March 13th, 2015
Would not recommend - Staff is the Worst I have seen
I called for an appt - new CASH patient. I was referred by another physician in the group. I called to see what it would cost me before I went and a Hispanic Staff Member actually ask, "You don't have the Money" after telling me it would be $700.00. I had the money, but I wanted to be prepared since I just changed ins companies. I am in my 50's and have never been treated by a physicians office like I was here. My brother in law is also a physician in Sugar Land and said the office staff can either make or break you. Wake Up Doctor before your staff ruins your business!

July 27th, 2013
Rudest Doctor I Have Ever Seen!
This guy is the rudest doctor I have ever seen! I had recently been diagnosed with plaque build up in my coronary arteries and had been taking Lipitor for about a year. He very condescendingly exclaimed, "Why didn't you start taking Lipitor earlier? You wouldn't have this problem!" Later he billed me $1,000 for a service which I never recalled receiving. I wouldn't go back to this character if he were the last doctor on the face of the earth!

April 16th, 2010
Cardiology: Life and Death
There are much better cardiologists in Houston. This one will not discuss nutrition or any real options. His only answer is high dosages of medicines that make it worthless to carry on.