A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Ashkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Ashkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Ashkar, FACP, FASN, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashkar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ashkar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan E Ashkar FACP, FASN, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan E. Ashkar practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Ashkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghassan Ashkar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.