Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Smart, intuitive, skillful, and caring  |  show details
by Ellen on Jul 8th, 2014

My teenage son has been seeing Dr. Atiyeh for several years. He is so thorough, thoughtful, and polite. He has well honed medical skills that are coupled with great communication skills. He wasn't nothing but the best care for his patients.

|  Excellent Pediatrician  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

My toddler tends towards being melodramatic, and doesn't trust easily, and Dr. Atiyeh puts her completely at ease, gains her trust, and goes through the appointment with a minimum of fuss. I can't begin to say just how big of a difference it makes to have your kid not be hysterical during her appointment, and playing, smiling, and chatting with the doc instead. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Atiyeh as a doctor, both when it comes to his medical skills and his people skills.

|  show details
by R.F on May 12th, 2010

Dr. Attiyeh is fabulous. He is very patient and engaging with my kids. He also was the only doctor who diagnosed my son correctly after several visits to others. We have to wait to get appointments with him but he is worth wait.

|  Mr. Elian Emilsson  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

The whole setup at Medical Associates of N.va. is inviting. All doctors and staff are so cooperative and welcoming. They are so empathic, and ready to walk you through all the way to a cure.

|  Best Doctor for my kids  |  show details
by Meredith Diskin on Sep 11th, 2009

Dr. Atiyeh was always great to each of my kids. When my oldest son hit puberty early, he helped my husband and I talk to him and get him an appointment with a pediatric endocrinologist. When our second son had ADD issues, even with a high IQ, Dr. Atiyeh helped us be more patient with him and is still helping us to get the right services for him even though we have moved out of the state. Last year, during the "swine flu panic" our daughter got the flu at Pre-K, and he took the time to calm our fears and explained that because she had the vaccine her flu would end in less than two weeks and be very minor for most of second week. By day 5 she was much better and returned to school after 10 days at home. He was so good with her that she refused to see any other doctor after that. He has always been caring and patient with all of our kids and we highly recommend him.

|  An excellent, thorough Pediatrician  |  show details
by Ann Ipsen on May 20th, 2009

Dr. Ghassan Atiyeh is fabulous! My children have been seeing Dr. Atiyeh for years and we absolutely love him. He has a great bedside manner and is super thorough. He's also open to alternative (homeopathic therapies).