Overall Review

no change

September 9th, 2016
The best pediatrician for our children
Dr Atiyeh is not only a great pediatrician, but a good human being as well. He is knowledgeable w/ regard to the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of patient care. In addition, he is caring and compassionate and takes great care in listening and gathering all pertinent information. Both of my kids have ADHD, (one with hyperactivity & one w/o), and the amount of follow up Dr Atiyeh has provided has made a big difference in their lives. I would highly recommend Dr Atiyeh to anyone w/ a child from age 0-18!

July 8th, 2014
Smart, intuitive, skillful, and caring
My teenage son has been seeing Dr. Atiyeh for several years. He is so thorough, thoughtful, and polite. He has well honed medical skills that are coupled with great communication skills. He wasn't nothing but the best care for his patients.

October 4th, 2012
Excellent Pediatrician
My toddler tends towards being melodramatic, and doesn't trust easily, and Dr. Atiyeh puts her completely at ease, gains her trust, and goes through the appointment with a minimum of fuss. I can't begin to say just how big of a difference it makes to have your kid not be hysterical during her appointment, and playing, smiling, and chatting with the doc instead. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Atiyeh as a doctor, both when it comes to his medical skills and his people skills.

May 12th, 2010
Dr. Attiyeh is fabulous. He is very patient and engaging with my kids. He also was the only doctor who diagnosed my son correctly after several visits to others. We have to wait to get appointments with him but he is worth wait.

February 4th, 2010
Mr. Elian Emilsson
The whole setup at Medical Associates of N.va. is inviting. All doctors and staff are so cooperative and welcoming. They are so empathic, and ready to walk you through all the way to a cure.

September 11th, 2009
Best Doctor for my kids
Dr. Atiyeh was always great to each of my kids. When my oldest son hit puberty early, he helped my husband and I talk to him and get him an appointment with a pediatric endocrinologist. When our second son had ADD issues, even with a high IQ, Dr. Atiyeh helped us be more patient with him and is still helping us to get the right services for him even though we have moved out of the state. Last year, during the "swine flu panic" our daughter got the flu at Pre-K, and he took the time to calm our fears and explained that because she had the vaccine her flu would end in less than two weeks and be very minor for most of second week. By day 5 she was much better and returned to school after 10 days at home. He was so good with her that she refused to see any other doctor after that. He has always been caring and patient with all of our kids and we highly recommend him.

May 20th, 2009
An excellent, thorough Pediatrician
Dr. Ghassan Atiyeh is fabulous! My children have been seeing Dr. Atiyeh for years and we absolutely love him. He has a great bedside manner and is super thorough. He's also open to alternative (homeopathic therapies).