A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Bachir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Bachir is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Bachir, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachir graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Bachir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Simon Bachir MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan S. Bachir practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Bachir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghassan Bachir practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Madera Surgeons.