Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ghassan Bassil
Dr. Ghassan Bassil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Passaic, NJ, with other offices in Rutherford, NJ and Woodland Park, NJ (and 4 other locations). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Bassil is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital and St Mary`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ghassan Bassil has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Ghassan Bassil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Passaic, NJ.
Dr. Farhad Setoodeh
Passaic, NJ 0 mi45
Dr. Gregory Fernandes
Passaic, NJ 0.75 mi40
Dr. Michael Maroules
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Clifton, NJ 1.37 mi38