A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Bejjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Bejjani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Bejjani, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejjani graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bejjani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Khalil Bejjani MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan K. Bejjani practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Bejjani has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ghassan Bejjani practices Neurological Surgery near Martins Ferry, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Natrona Heights, PA and New Castle, PA.
See Martins Ferry Neurological Surgeons.