A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Bejjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Bejjani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bejjani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bejjani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Bejjani, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejjani graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bejjani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan K Bejjani MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan K. Bejjani practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Bejjani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghassan Bejjani practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.