Dr. Ghassan Bejjani MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Pittsburgh, PA

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017
I finally found THEE Doctor!!
Truly a great Doctor.. very warm, kind, confidant and goes a hundred miles an hour, but welcomes your questions and has time for you as a patient. Very knowledgeable, great surgery skills and makes one feel secure. Very organized office.. staff is wonderful with the exception of one lady whose name begins with a "C". There is always one is every office! If you can overlook this ladies rlack of people skills, you will love the entire staff that are fabulous!

June 7th, 2016
Worst Dr. appointment ever
He walked in, said I had back problem. Stayed about one minute. When I tried to question him, he gave short answers and headed for the door. Worthless appointment.

February 28th, 2016
Im very pleased with every bit of care

December 3rd, 2015
Wonderful doctor. Responds well to questions. Very skilled.

October 20th, 2015
Chiari Patient
Dr. Bejjani is one of the very few doctors around that has some in depth knowledge about a Chiari Malformation. He has been the only doctor that treated me as a person with a real condition and that its "not all in my head" as many other doctors will say when they don't know how to treat a Chiari patient. I do not have to have the surgery yet, but with Dr. Bejjani's vast knowledge about Chiari and his extreme kindness, I will certainly call on him when I need to get the decompression surgery.

September 30th, 2015
Dr. Bajanni is a wonderful Neurosurgeon. He first saw me on a Thursday and preformed a Cervical Spinal Fusion surgery on me the following Tuesday. I was in very bad health when I first came to Dr. Bajanni. It has been 3 years and my health has been restored thanks to Dr. Bajanni and his team. Amazing Doctor and wonderful team. Thank you for giving me my life back.

July 24th, 2015
Still waiting after one week for his office to schedule me at a pain clinic. This is unacceptable

June 23rd, 2015
My L4 and L5 had shattered leading me into an emergency surgery. Dr. Bejjani was my surgeon and my surgery was a complete success! If not for him and Dr. Maroon, I don't believe I would had such a successful operation. Within 2 months, I was back to waitressing and doing all of the things I was unable to do for many years.

September 20th, 2014
Dr Bejjani gave me my life back. Can't thank him enough. The best!

January 10th, 2014
Two back-to-back failed back surgeries
My first surgery on L4 five Fusion and one month later I had to go back and have it operated on me again I was supposed to have a 2 to 4 inch incision and ended up being 20 inches long! Hospital stays 3 to 4 days I was in there eight days. At the end of the eight days I still could not walk he sent me home anyways He kept me comatose on DeLawton and hydro-morphine for four days I was in so much pain ! He had to of cut every muscle in my back For a very very small procedure! Three weeks later I had my wife take me off at the emergency ER Which is three hours from my house I still could not walk without a walker And I cannot feel my feet !! They took me and he operated immediately again The man Stapled me back up before he was finished with my operation he only did half of it And then lied on the report so he would not get in trouble! It has been just over two years And I had to have a Third back operation by a wonderful doctor That went in and completely fixed the hack job that was done to me And because of The first two Surgeries that were screwed up my whole lower lumbar is Fused now connected to my hips. And when all that was done I only had three days in the hospital and a scar half as long as it took the first dock to do one little fusion!!!!

December 30th, 2013
Regarding nurses who call you back
Call back nurses---As a review further down states about making patients feel you have time for them,.. please take this into consideration as well. We understand you may be in a hurry..probably from stress, but patients are really in pain, are trying to function to perform their FT jobs, to take care of their tiny children, and we have feelings. We must be going through a serious illness, or he would not be our surgeon, which is a hard enough blow to take. We are people. You can take a sec. to talk to us, & not treat us LIKE A NUMBER. There is no need to get short with us...as below states,.. we are the reason you have a job. We cannot help what we have, nor do we want to have it at all. I wish I never had to even enter any doctor's office. If you cannot remain friendly, and have an extra second, maybe the nursing field isn't for you. Dr. Bejjani is checking his watch as you speak, but that is somewhat understandable with his knowledge, the surgeries he performs, and amount of people he sees. I have noticed he remains friendly...I wish I could say the same for the nurse that made me feel like crap today. :(

August 16th, 2013
Arnold Chiari Malformation Patient.
Dr. Bejjani and his staff, are very caring. They talk to you not at you, and are well informed about Arnold Chiari Malformation. It is worth the trip to see him.