A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Chehade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Chehade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chehade
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chehade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Chehade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chehade graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chehade has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan M Chehade MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan M. Chehade practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Chehade has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghassan Chehade practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.