Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Chehade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Chehade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chehade
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Chehade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chehade graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chehade has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan M Chehade MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan M. Chehade practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Chehade has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghassan Chehade practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.