A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Chehade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Chehade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Chehade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chehade graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chehade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan M Chehade MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan M. Chehade practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Chehade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ghassan Chehade practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Passaic, NJ and Roselle Park, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.