A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Dagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Dagher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagher
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Dagher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagher graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Dagher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Y Dagher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan Y. Dagher practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Dagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghassan Dagher practices Ophthalmology near Belle, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, WV.
See Belle Ophthalmologists.