A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Dagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Dagher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Dagher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagher graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Dagher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Montgomery General Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Yusuf Dagher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan Y. Dagher practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Dagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghassan Dagher practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, WV.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.