A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Fahel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Fahel, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahel graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Fahel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Edward Fahel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan E. Fahel practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Fahel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghassan Fahel practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.