A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Ghorayeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Ghorayeb is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghorayeb graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ghorayeb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Richard Ghorayeb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan R. Ghorayeb practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Ghorayeb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ghassan Ghorayeb practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Houston, TX.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.