A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Hamady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Hamady is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Hamady, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamady graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamady has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Tawfic Hamady MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan T. Hamady practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Hamady has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghassan Hamady practices Urology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Urologists.