A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazmouz
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kazmouz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmouz graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazmouz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.