A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazmouz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kazmouz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmouz graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazmouz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.