A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Rifai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Rifai, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rifai graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rifai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarion Hospital
- Warren General Hospital
- Community Health Center of Branch County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan M Rifai MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan M. Rifai practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Rifai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghassan Rifai practices Urology near Clarion, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, PA.
See Clarion Urologists.