Dr. Ghassan Safadi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2015
Allergy Patient
I am pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Safadi and his staff. He carefully listens to me during my appointments... And has been very successful in treating me. He seems quite conscientious about having his office run smoothly and efficiently as well. The allergy shot routine is efficient and friendly. All is well at Dr. Safadi's office!

November 1st, 2011
Long Time Patient
The doctor is great in every respect. Polite, caring, attentive when I am talking etc. He has made time to see me almost on a moments notice...(saw me as soon as I was able to get myself to the office). The staff seems to think that no one can hear them talking in the back and sometimes that is annoying. I can hear them talking about their weekend exploits etc. After you receive a shot you must wait in the waiting area for 15 minutes before you leave. Some of the other patients are VERY annoying. But the doctor is great in every respect. Highly recommend!!

July 7th, 2011
Dr. Safadi and his staff were great with my 18 month old daughter. The follow up was excellent and when further testing was required at 2.5 years old, they were still all very personable. We hardly had to wait in the office on any of our visits. The testing was done as quickly as possible and they did what they could to make my daughter happy (scratch tests hurt!) I would recommend Dr. Safadi especially for pediatric patients.

April 12th, 2016