A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Samara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghassan Samara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Samara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samara graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Samara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghassan J. Samara practice?
Dr. Ghassan Samara practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Otolaryngologists.