Dr. Ghassan Tooma MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Corona, CA

2.8

May 21st, 2016
Hard to believe this could happen...
I just went back to ER for fourth time following surgery by Dr Tooma. He also stopped at home nurse care because of confusion in insurance that would have been completely easy to work out with his authorization. Now my incision is red and pulling apart. I could go on.

November 9th, 2015
Disappointed
I had a TKR with Dr. Tooma but then trying to get follow up appointments, when I developed issues, after I had the surgery was impossible. The staff were rude and not helpful. Have since gone to another Doctor who took over my care and is trying to get my knee sorted out. After 15 months, still in a lot of pain and may to have it done over. Would never recommend them . . . way to many patients and not enough time to see them all.

May 13th, 2015
Dr. Tooma may very well indeed be a "good surgeon" but there are many "good surgeons" in the world. What makes Dr Tooma's a negative experienced for me was when I arrived at my appt (after waitng 5 weeks to get in for my pre op) I was told they were about ONE HOUR behind. I suggested they may want to notify the patients before they restructure THEIR schedule to make the appt in the first place. The girl said 'yeah, we dont do that..we wait until you get here then let you know" not to mention..that I am here for my Pre Opt for a surgery in 3 weeks. I have yet to even meet this Dr...I have only met Carl...his PA...who read my xrays and suggested the surgery...maybe Carl will be doung the surgery??? What a joke! How is this process right?? Who thinks this is okay??

September 17th, 2013
Dr Tooma is a life saver
I have had two total knee replacements with Dr Tooma after seeing many other drs that put me off and that I had nothing but trouble with.. I was unable to walk without pain for many years and then I found Dr Tooma, he's not only the best surgeon in the WORLD, he is a wonderful and caring Dr. He tried everything to help me with my knees and then we decided to replace them as they were bone to bone.. I have been given a new life because of him.. He was with me and my family through it all.. I call him my angel and I am so thankful to him..Yea sometimes it may be a little difficult to get through to the office but that is because they are very very busy. I would recommend Dr Tooma to my family, friends and everyone.. God Bless you Dr Tooma you are always in my heart...

July 13th, 2011
x-patient
I had an MRI there had to call a number to get scheduled for surgery. They did try to call me a few times one day but my schedule that day did not allow me to answer. I called back multiple times but after that day they never called me back. I called and asked for my MRI results and was told to pick them up Monday; nothing was there and I could not even SCHEDULE SURGERY IN THEIR OFFICE; I was told to call that number AGAIN. I filled out a form for them to send me the MRI results and they said they would mail it to me. They later called and said I had to GO THERE AGAIN and pick it up because they don't mail them. There are people there who don't know what is goin on and their process to schedule surgeries is cheap and ineffective. Obviously I am getting my surgery elsewhere.