A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghassan Wali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghassan Wali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wali graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Wali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghassan Wali MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghassan Wali practice?
- Dr. Ghassan Wali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ghassan Wali practices Internal Medicine near Maumelle, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See Maumelle Internists.