Some ratings provided by DrScore.
worst doctor show details worst doctor
by rahou on Mar 1st, 2016

the worst doctor i have ever seen.he performed a surgery in my hand and he missed up my hand . may be he is old to be a doctor ,he was shaking while taking my stitches off.the worst part is he charged me 11000 for a very small surgery that was not performed right because my hand looks terrible after healing i wish i did not see his face.

use anyone else show details use anyone else
by andrew on Feb 16th, 2016

The single worst experience I have ever had with a medical professional. He was 45 min late. There were 28 people in his office, all to see only him and at least 6 had exact same appt time as me. After almost an hour he walked up to me, looked at my hand and walked away, telling his staff to book two more appointments to discuss skin grafts, and not one word to me. (my first post-ER appt after 2nd/3rd degree burns along hand and arm which healed scar free and never needed grafts, thanks Silvadene) 1st question in my head was "why 2 more appointments,.. we're here now?" but the 1st I asked was "so how is my hand?" He was visibly angered by this question. (see other review sites please). His response was to pull a pen from his pocket, lick the tip and stab me in an open burn wound. He then asked "So guy, you feel dat?" He then points pen in my face (about 1 ft away) while telling to staff "Make sure this one signs the forms" He walked away repeating the phrase. I will say the staff was really nice tho clearly scared. They would not comment or even say one word as he and then I left after rewrapping. I went back to Potomac ER and shared my experience. My concerns did not seem new to them. I spent 5 min there, asked a few basic need to know questions and they were great. Both PW and Potomac ER teams are truly awesome. PW county is quite fortunate to have these both. Talk about a God-complex. He billed me for over 3 years for this privilege of being jabbed and provided no medical service, no medical advice, no medical anything, literally not even one word. Suggestion, just have everyone drive by at speed and you can get 2400 over bookings a day. People DO NOT visit this guy. This is a true and accurate account of my experience from over 5 years ago with Ghaseem Nejad down on Opitz

Jun 19th, 2014

great

by Jay Wallace on Dec 31st, 2013

My experience with this doctor was okay but when it came to asking him questions he became every upset and defensive as if i was questioning his knowledge and seemed to cut me off or direct me to leave his office and see another doctor because i did not sit there and say yes to everything. when i called back for questions about an issue his office and secretary refused to answer my questions, stated they would mail me my records and could not work with me due to the doctors request and my attitude. SO if you want to a doctors office like this go right ahead and good luck...

May 7th, 2011

Dr. Nejad is very nice and caring. His front desk girl is funny and sweet and puts you at ease right away. The x-ray person is very gentle and caring and told us about all of her grandchildren. I would highly recommend Dr. Nejad and his staff.Thank you

Knee surgery show details Knee surgery
by Susan on Jun 21st, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Nejad off and on for over 13 years. He is very caring and does not send you for unnecessary tests or surgeries. His office staff is the very best...courteous, caring and sympathetic. I have recommended him repeatedly to friends and family and hope he stays in the Woodbridge area so that I never have to look for an orthopedic doc again.