Dr. Ghassem Nejad MD Patient Reviews

3.9

June 19th, 2014
great

December 31st, 2013
My experience with this doctor was okay but when it came to asking him questions he became every upset and defensive as if i was questioning his knowledge and seemed to cut me off or direct me to leave his office and see another doctor because i did not sit there and say yes to everything. when i called back for questions about an issue his office and secretary refused to answer my questions, stated they would mail me my records and could not work with me due to the doctors request and my attitude. SO if you want to a doctors office like this go right ahead and good luck...

May 7th, 2011
Dr. Nejad is very nice and caring. His front desk girl is funny and sweet and puts you at ease right away. The x-ray person is very gentle and caring and told us about all of her grandchildren. I would highly recommend Dr. Nejad and his staff.Thank you

June 21st, 2010
Knee surgery
I have been going to Dr. Nejad off and on for over 13 years. He is very caring and does not send you for unnecessary tests or surgeries. His office staff is the very best...courteous, caring and sympathetic. I have recommended him repeatedly to friends and family and hope he stays in the Woodbridge area so that I never have to look for an orthopedic doc again.