A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaus Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaus Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghaus Malik, MD, MBBS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans