Learn more about Dr. Ghaus Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaus Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghaus Malik, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaus M Malik MBBS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ghaus M. Malik practice?
- Dr. Ghaus Malik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghaus Malik practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.