Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 30th, 2015

Ghaus Malik is the reason our little boys had a father to grow up with these 30 years. God bless him!

trigeminal neuralgia surgery show details trigeminal neuralgia surgery
by joan cauzillo on Jul 21st, 2015

I feel extremely fortunate to have been treated by Dr. Malik. His staff is kind and caring. I wish I hadn't waited so long to have surgery! Truly, a blessing.

Mar 8th, 2012

Made no comment of the neurologist's impression (same department) until asked since his impression of the problem was different than hers. When checking in I was told he was 15 minutes behind when in fact it was 90 minutes. He didn't apologize for the wait, didn't introduce himself upon entering the room and just walked out when he was done. I would be reluctant to have my surgery by himsince I think it would be very difficult to contact him with a problem.

Misdiagnosed ruptured brain aneurysm show details Misdiagnosed ruptured brain aneurysm
Oct 19th, 2010

He went in and out of the room to talk on personal cellphone calls during my visit. Did not reveiw all images for my brain aneurysm. Told me it was 2mm when it was in fact 8.3 mm, and had ruptured/leaked into my retinal artery and caused me to go blind in one eye. Was very smug, condescending and uncaring.