Surgeons
Henry Ford Hospital
2799 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202
313-916-1093
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 14th, 2012

From beginning to end, Dr. malik exceeded my personal expectations. I had never mey such a soft spoken, calm, & inteligent Surgeon or Doctor before him. I'm still here to tell the story, so he's my own personal jesus..Thanks again, Doc..David A. Wade

Mar 8th, 2012

Made no comment of the neurologist's impression (same department) until asked since his impression of the problem was different than hers. When checking in I was told he was 15 minutes behind when in fact it was 90 minutes. He didn't apologize for the wait, didn't introduce himself upon entering the room and just walked out when he was done. I would be reluctant to have my surgery by himsince I think it would be very difficult to contact him with a problem.

Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. Malik is an excellent Neurosurgeon... No doubt its God who gives us tests and helps us pass through them if we have faith...My surgery was on 28th of July 2011 Its been almost 10 weeks now and I am getting better each day... I still have some problems but I have hope that i will be just fine back to normal soon....

|  Misdiagnosed ruptured brain aneurysm  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

He went in and out of the room to talk on personal cellphone calls during my visit. Did not reveiw all images for my brain aneurysm. Told me it was 2mm when it was in fact 8.3 mm, and had ruptured/leaked into my retinal artery and caused me to go blind in one eye. Was very smug, condescending and uncaring.