A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghayth Hammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghayth Hammad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghayth Hammad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammad graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghayth Mahmoud Hammad MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghayth M. Hammad practice?
- Dr. Ghayth Hammad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ghayth Hammad practices Internal Medicine near Morgantown, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY.
See Morgantown Internists.