A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz, Psychiatrist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
Dr. Fayyaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz practice?
Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.