A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz, Psychiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fayyaz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fayyaz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Fayyaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz practice?
- Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghazala Fayyaz practices Psychiatry near Lincolnwood, IL.
See Lincolnwood Psychiatrists.