A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghazala Khokar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghazala Khokar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokar graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Khokar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghazala Qureshi Khokar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ghazala Q. Khokar practice?
- Dr. Ghazala Khokar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghazala Khokar practices Pediatrics near Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Pediatricians.