A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghazala Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Qadir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Meritus Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghazala N. Qadir practice?
Dr. Ghazala Qadir practices Family Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Boonsboro, MD.
See Hagerstown Family Physicians.