The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ghazala Rahmat
Dr. Ghazala Rahmat, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Rahmat is affiliated with VA St. Louis Health Care System - John Cochran Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Ghazala Rahmat has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Ghazala Rahmat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Christopher Graviss
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi25
Dr. Markus Lammle
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi10
Dr. Barbara Sterkel
Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi41